With Christmas just around the corner, now is the time to get serious about promoting your business to Australian shoppers. Before you panic, here are five quick marketing tips to get your brand on top of their list this holiday:
1. The final countdown. While you don’t want to fuel stress in your customers, there’s nothing wrong with giving them a little reminder of how much time they have left to tick of their Christmas list. Send a letterbox flyer to ignite the urgency, and add in some tweets and Facebook posts to build the excitement around your holiday offers.
2. Get mobile. These days, people are spending more time searching for gift ideas on their smartphones and tablets. So if you don’t have a mobile marketing strategy, you could really be missing out on an easy, affordable and guaranteed way to reach your target market. Check out some quick ways to include mobile in your Christmas marketing.
3. Send the unexpected. It’s easy to fall into the trap of sending out the same old Christmas promotions every year. But if you really want to grab people’s attention and get your brand top of mind, you need to add a twist to your letterbox campaign. Embrace the element of surprise with these letterbox flyer design ideas for Christmas.
4. Target the last minute shoppers. You know those shoppers who leave it until Christmas Eve to get all their gifts? These are the people you want to target. Give them quick and easy last minute ideas and you can bet they will be running straight to you with their wallets open.
5. Say two important words. There’s no time like Christmas to tell your customers how much you value their business and say “thank you”. Use your marketing campaign to reward your customers for their loyalty over the year. Send local customers a flyer with exclusive discounts for the Christmas period. This will not only make them feel loved, it will also give them a good reason to continue to shopping with you long into the new year.
Last but definitely not least – plan ahead. Planning is the key to your success this Christmas season. Don’t go into it without a clear idea of what you want to achieve with your marketing, and exactly how you’re going to achieve it.
Our advice? Start now!
Photo courtesy of: Business2Community
Originally published on: Business2Community
Follow Me on Twitter: www.Twitter.com/GreggZban
Like Me On Facebook: www.Facebook.com/SmallBusinessMarketingRevolution